*sings incorrect Korean lyrics proudly*
1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.
10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via thatkindofwoman)
The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart you’ll know when you find it.
Steve Jobs (via thatkindofwoman)
big.city.little.shoes on We Heart It
The longest distance on earth: not from north to south; it’s when I stand in front of you and you ignore me.
Unknown (via perfect)